Ann Craft Trust have published their quarterly Safeguarding Bulletin in January, April, July and October every year since 1992.
The April 2021 bulletin brings you the latest research and news on safeguarding adults and young people at risk including:
- Get Ready For Safeguarding Adults Week 2021, and the Return of the ACT Safeguarding Conference!
- Dr. Deborah Kitson - Why Don't We Talk About Learning Disabilities and Sexuality?
- New Pilot Research Project on the Intersection Between Cognitive Impairments and Exploitation
- Understanding and Addressing Inequalities in Sport & Activity
- A 'From the Vault' article from a previous safeguarding bulletin
- A roundup of safeguarding news
- Key safeguarding research and resources
- Training and research opportunities
You can access the latest bulletin here.